Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
- What type of information Ai-MZ gathers from usage of our Website.
- How Ai-MZ uses your personal information provided.
- How Ai-MZ uses “cookies” and “IP Addresses”.
- What type of personal information, if any, Ai-MZ may share about you with others and the conditions that protect such information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Ai-MZ takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Ai-MZ will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have provided to Ai-MZ and editing it accordingly, restrict Ai-MZ’s usage of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
- Other things you should know about privacy and Ai-MZ.
The Type of Information our Website and Store Collect About You
Ai-MZ collects information provided by users.We learn about your usage of our Website or Store. We store information which you inputin our Website, details provided to us at our store and/or given to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register at our Website, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, make payments for orders, participate in surveys, contests or promotions, apply for jobs, subscription to newsletters, or communicating with Ai-MZ’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you supply us with information such as your name, address, and contact number, email address, payment card information, including personal shopping and product preferences.
Our systemwill also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Website. We might receive information about you from other sources as well, such as special offers sent to you that might of your interests.We may accumulate that information altogether.
How Ai-MZ Uses Information About You
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with a better shopping experience. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services, unless it is of upon your request or authorization for us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Ai-MZ where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or to perform any activity request you have requested for.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Ai-MZ with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all personal information we have provided to them confidential and to only use the personal information we share, for the service they provide upon our request.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud, crimes in generally and to enforce our contract with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Website uses or shares your information. Ai-MZ collects and uses personal information about you in several ways:
- Website usage: Ai-MZ or Ai-MZ’s authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged data in order so as to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ usage of our Website, and also to address security hazards. Ai-MZ, or one of Ai-MZ’s authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Ai-MZ’s internal analysis.
- Online Transactions: We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, it is a requiremtn that you provide with certain information, such as your name, address, contact number and email address, to start an user account with us. We will assist you in creating your user id and password to protect your account details. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information, including your background and experience.
- Store Transactions: We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our store, sign-up in our store to receive our marketing materials or to apply for a job.
Our Security Practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for Ai-MZ business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Ai-MZ policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violates these requirements are subject to disciplinary actions, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Ai-MZ cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you had provided to us upon your registration at our Website.
What are Cookies and How Does our Website Use Them?
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing our Website Branding
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how Ai-MZ uses your personal information. When you register online at our Website or Sign-up at our store, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotion offers from us by email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, Ai-MZ may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on the Website.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so that we can provide you with services that command excellence. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow our instructions for “My Account” on our Website to correct or update your account information online. You may alternatively choose to contact our Customer Service at www.Ai-MZ.com/customerservice or call us direct at +65 6899-2450.
Our website is hosted in Singapore and are intended for Singapore visitors.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.